15 January 2016

macbook - Word and Excel Short Cuts

In Word
= fn + right or left arrow keys only take me to the "home" or "end of the particular line I'm on.
= fn + up or down do the same as the MS "pg up" or "pg dn"
= fn + command + (arrow keys) take me to the very beginning or end of the document (Word or Excel).

In Excel
= command + right or left jumps to the next cell that has info in it (skips empty cells)
= command + up or down jumps to the beginning or end of adjacent cells with info in them.
= fn + right doesn't do anything
= fn + left takes me to the beginning of whatever row I'm in.
= fn + up and down are the same as pg up and pg dn. So is command + up or down arrow.
= fn + command + left arrow takes you to the beginning of the document (same as "Cntrl + Home")

MacBook keyboard -shortcut for HOME and END function on the keyboard

Fn-left arrow does HOME, fn-right arrow does END, fn-up arrow does PAGE UP, and fn-down arrow does PAGE DOWN.

No comments: